Avante garde MODERN COLONIAL residences, standing alone in depth of design-driven architecture. Tennis Pointe encompasses just FOUR private residences situated on large one and two acre homesites. Each residence offers a spacious floor plan, uniquely LUXURIOUS finishes, an entertainment-oriented finished basement and other BESPOKE modern amenities that set this new development apart from any other in the suburban Philadelphia market.
- Upper Southampton Township
- Award-winning Centennial School District
- Private Wooded Enclave Setting Featuring Picturesque Pond
- Large Home Sites
- Modern Colonial Style Home Designs
- ~4,300 SQFT above grade finished space
- ~1,800 SQFT walk-up finished basement
- Modern Colonial architecture & design
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Full bathrooms
- 1 Half bathroom
- 3-Car side entry attached garage
- Energy efficient home design & construction
- Bespoke designer luxury finishes by Morrissey | M Design
- Builder home warranty
- Grand 2-story foyer
- Expansive 2-story great room
- Formal dining room
- Living room featuring propane fireplace
- Visitor/au-pair first floor bedroom w/en-suite full bathroom
- Butler’s pantry featuring wine refrigerator, sink, cabinetry & countertop
- Gourmet style kitchen featuring custom Aster Cucine 42” two-tone cabinets
- Oversized 10’ long center island w/ single-sided waterfall edge
- Caesarstone quartz or marble countertop and backsplash
- BERTAZZONI Pro Series stainless steel appliance package
- Private study
- Waterford Long Lead Acacia Wire Brushed Solid Hardwood (3/4” x 4 ¾”)
- 9’ Ceilings
- White vertical siding w/ James Hardie® plank & architectural brick facade
- Black shingle roofing w/ accented metal roofing
- Exterior lighting package
- Standard landscaping package
- Side entry door w/covered porch
- Backyard deck / outdoor living structure (optional)
- 4 Bedrooms
- Loft area (open to below)
- Princess suite w/en-suite bathroom & walk-in closet
- Guest bathroom featuring Jack and Jill entry, tub-and-shower
- Expansive owner’s suite featuring large lounge area, his/her walk-In closets w/ custom closet organizer systems
- Owner’s bathroom featuring double vanity & makeup station, free standing tub, half-wall frameless glass shower stall w/ rain head & diverter, private water closet
- Laundry room with linen closet & built-in sink
- Waterford Long Leaf Acacia wire brushed solid hardwood (3/4” x 4 ¾”)
- 9’ Ceilings
- Expansive finished basement (walk-up)
- Gaming area
- Full bar w/ cabinets, countertop, refrigerator, dishwasher & sink
- Theater room
- Full bathroom w/ glass shower stall
- Fitness room
- 9’ Ceilings
- Energy efficient Andersen windows & sliding doors
- Therma-Tru exterior doors
- Miseno matte black or satin brass lever door handles
- Delta Trinsic bathroom fixtures and faucets
- Toto toilets
- (2) High efficiency propane Carrier HVAC systems
- Google Nest Learning Thermostats
- Abundant LED square trim recessed lights
- 220 Volt electric car charging outlet
SITE PLAN & AVAILABILITY
*Hover over Lot # for more information.
Horsham Township is a home rule municipality in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, 10 miles north of Center City, Philadelphia. The township, incorporated in 1717, is one of the oldest original municipalities in Montgomery County. Although it retains the word “Township” in its official name, it has been governed by a Home Rule Charter since 1975 and is therefore not subject to the Pennsylvania Township Code. The population was 26,147 at the time of the 2010 census. Horsham Township is made up of several community areas including Horsham (19044) and portions of the Hatboro (19040), Ambler (19002), Chalfont (18914) and North Wales (19454) ZIP codes.
Ambler is a borough in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, in the United States. It is located approximately 16 miles (26 km) north of the city center of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Downtown Ambler is a walkable, social, cultural and business center with terrific curb appeal, enchanting area residents, visitors and the surrounding communities in the Delaware Valley. Combine this with eclectic shopping, award-winning entertainment options, delectable dining, and professional services, all located in a captivating, small-town setting.
You’ll find culinary delights in Ambler’s restaurants, charming shops, unique arts and entertainment venues, and professional services from local professionals, that all make Ambler worth visiting again and again. And with plenty of mom-and-pop type operations, it’s easy to shop local and support the community by patronizing small businesses.
Home to the famed Ambler Theater, Act II Playhouse and Temple University’s Ambler Campus, Ambler is easily accessible via SEPTA and also from the PA Turnpike, and routes 76, 309 and 476. Plenty of free and affordable parking options are available.
Ambler hosts many well-attended annual events throughout the year, including the Auto Show (May), Ambler Arts & Music Festival (June), OktoberFest (October), Christmas Parade (December), and Restaurant Week (January and July). From May to October, Ambler boasts a Farmer’s Market every Saturday, as well as First Fridays, a once-a-month festival with arts, games, live music, merchant promotions and delicious foods.
The Hatboro-Horsham School District
The Hatboro-Horsham School District is located in Montgomery County in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. It is a suburban Philadelphia school district of approximately 5000 students. The district operates four elementary schools, one Middle School and one high school in Horsham Township and the borough of Hatboro.
POINTS OF INTEREST
ABOUT THE BUILDER
DESIGN PRO DEVELOPMENT is a team that strives towards excellence in every phase of real estate development. We’ve evolved into one of Philadelphia’s most innovative and trusted Real Estate companies by recognizing the hidden gems in any given neighborhood. Our aim is on providing the highest quality services no matter the size of the project. From the beginning, our focus has been in the acquisition stage; recognizing valuable properties and being proficient in zoning codes.
OUR COMPANY’S leadership jumped into Philadelphia’s booming real estate market by recognizing the strength and growth of this burgeoning opportunity of rising market demand in the Greater Center City area. With diligent efforts, our insights and expertise provide investors and clients with meaningful results and exponential growth opportunities. We show our appreciation for our investors by keeping our processes digitized. This allows easy 24/7 access to their investment portfolio from our online portal.
ABOUT THE ARCHITECTS
Since 2010, M Design has offered bespoke environmental branding, wayfinding, and interior design services to a diverse set of clients looking for both value and high-end design. Our projects bring style and functionality together to create the perfect environment for each client’s unique brand and vision.
For M Design , the experience of space is everything. Our timeless designs meet and exceed the expectations of clients and inhabitants because we take pride in our human-centered approach. Through environmental branding, texture, and material selection, we match the lifestyles and aspirations of the real people that will experience our work, not abstract “end-users.” We don’t check boxes, we tell stories. From downtown restaurants in Philadelphia and New York City, to residential projects in the suburbs, our interiors elevate the experiences of those who interact with them, while amplifying value for clients. The multidimensionality of this approach demands a diverse, interdisciplinary, and hands-on team—and that’s exactly who we bring to work, on every project, every day.
Specializing in both new development consulting and buyer representation, our team is well-positioned to assist you with hands-on guidance navigating every facet of the new construction process. We hold intimate knowledge of this incredible new development starting from the pouring of the foundation. If you have questions regarding any details or would be interested in setting up a private tour, please do not hesitate to contact us today–We have a buyer’s specialist waiting!